1. What is required to rent a Vespa? Do I need any special licence?
To rent a scooter with Via Vespa you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the related country. For example, US driver licenses should only be translated by an official translator or an International Driving Permit (IDP).
2. What is included in the price?
A beautiful and perfectly maintained Vespa, taxes, insurance, helmet, and lock.
3. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, you can pay by credit card.
4. Can the scooter be used by two people?
All of our scooters fit 2 people.
5. Is any deposit necessary?
Yes, a deposit of 300 EUR is needed. You can pay in cash or by credit card. The deposit will be returned when you return the scooter.
6. What happens if I have an accident or my scooter is stolen?
You are fully covered by our insurance for damages against third parties. For damages caused to, or theft of the scooter,the responsability is yours.
7. What is covered by the insurance?
The insurance covers third party damages.
8. Do I need to fill the tank?
We give you the scooter with a full tank. Simply return it with a full tank and we will call it even.
9. Can I travel outside the city?
When renting a 50cc Vespa, you can only drive in the city streets and avenues, upto a maximum speed of 50km/h (it is not allowed to drive on highways nor motorways). If you want to travel on any road you need to rent a 125cc Vespa.
10. Time of departure and arrival?
You can pick up/return the scooter anytime from 10:00 AM to 20:00 PM.
11. From how many people a guide is required?
Because of saftey purposes groups of 10 people or more are required to hire a guide (150 €/guide)
12. Additional questions?
Ask us! It's free :) By phone at: +34 933 196 754 or by mail at email@example.com