1. What is required to rent a Vespa? Do I need any special licence?
To rent a scooter with Via Vespa you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the related country. For example, US driver licenses should only be translated by an official translator or an International Driving Permit (IDP) and drivers must have previous motorcycle driving experience.
2. What is included in the price?
A beautiful and perfectly maintained Vespa, taxes, insurance, helmet, and lock.
3. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, you can pay by credit card.
4. Can the scooter be used by two people?
All of our scooters fit 2 people.
5. Is any deposit necessary?
Yes, a deposit of 300 EUR is needed. You can pay it by credit card or cash. If you leave the deposit in cash there is a extra charge of 10€ .
6. What happens if I have an accident or my scooter is stolen?
Before the scooter leaves our shop, we do a damage report of the whole bike with you and invite you to take pictures of all the damages that have been caused beforehand.
You are fully covered by our insurance for damages against third parties. For damages caused to, or theft of the scooter,the responsability is yours.
7. What is covered by the insurance?
The insurance covers third party damages.
8. Do I need to fill the tank?
We give you the scooter with a full tank. Simply return it with a full tank and we will call it even.
9. Can I travel outside the city?
When renting a 50cc Vespa, you can only drive in the city streets and avenues, upto a maximum speed of 50km/h (it is not allowed to drive on highways nor motorways). If you want to travel on any road you need to rent a 125cc Vespa.
10. Time of departure and arrival?
You can pick up/return the scooter anytime from 10:00 AM to 20:00 PM.
11. From how many people a guide is required?
Because of saftey purposes groups of 10 people or more are required to hire a guide (150 €/guide)
12. Additional questions?
Ask us! It's free :) By phone at: +34 933 196 754, on whatsapp at: +34 633 981 838 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org